Rotunda bar has an ever growing reputation as a vibrant, stylish yet approachable bar. A diverse range of craft beers, independent wines and house developed cocktails. Wet sales have averaged a 15% growth in the bar alone over the last 2 years.
As well as the main bar in Rotunda, Green & Fortune have also shown our expertise at pop-up bars. Our feature Summer Terrace bar that has run for the past few years, including our beach hut bar and gin bar have become very popular as stand-alone entities, and further afield we have delivered Granary Square’s ‘Strawberries and Screen’ bar. Open for the duration of the Wimbledon tennis championships in June 2013 and 2014, a high volume bar, servicing the thousands of people that came to watch the giant screen.
• Multi-faceted operation with restaurant, bar and private dining, generating in excess of £1.5m annual net turnover.
• Annual growth in excess of 15% over the past two years
• High volume pop up operations, delivered successfully within tight schedules and parameters
• Chairman’s Award for Imbibes Wine List of the Year competition
• Great working relationships with independent suppliers to maintain the diverse and unique offer